DHARWAD: Amid surge in Covid-19 cases in the Karnataka, the state government has imposed a weekend curfew in the state for the next two weeks.
As per the new guidelines, the weekend curfew will be in force from Firday 10pm to Monday 5am for two weeks starting from January 07, 2022.
Dharwad DC Nitesh Patil, on Thursday, issued a detailed guidelines about the weekend curfew.
Check the details here.
- Traffic movement shall be strictly prohibited, except for essential and emergency operations.
- 2. All public parks must be closed.
- Shops dealing with food, groceries, fruits and vegetables, meat and fish, dairy and milk booths, and animal fodder shall be allowed to function.
- Home delivery of all items shall be encouraged 24×7 to minimize the movement of individuals outside their homes.
- Restaurants and eateries shall be allowed only for take away and home delivery.
- Movement of trains and air travel will be permitted.
- Marriage Functions are permitted to be conducted with not more than 200 people in open spaces and 100 people in closed places.
- All state and Union government offices and their autonomous Bodies, corporations, etc, that deal with emergency services, essential services and COVID-19 containment and management duties shall be fully functional and officers or personnel of the same shall be allowed unrestricted movement.
- All public parks will remain closed.
To Join Our Whatsapp Group, Click On The Below Link