Karnataka has issued the official order on what will be allowed all over the state, except for 11 districts, from 6 am, June 14, to 6 am, June 21.
Dharwad is among the districts where the relaxations will be applicable. The districts where the lockdown will continue without any relaxation are Bengaluru Rural, Mysuru, Tumakuru, Mandya, Chamarajanagar, Dakshina Kannada, Chikkamagaluru, Kodagu, Shivamogga, Davangere and Belagavi.
In an order on Friday, June 11, 2021, Chief Secretary P Ravi Kumar specified the activities that will be permitted. Here are the details:
1) Shops dealing with food, groceries, fruits, vegetables, meat, fish, dairy, milk booths and animal fodder shall be allowed to function from 6 am to 2 pm.
2) Street vendors will be allowed to function from 6 am to 2 pm. Public Distribution System (PDS) shops are allowed from 6 am to 2 pm.
3) Standalone liquor shops and outlets (takeaway/parcel services only) will be allowed to function from 6 am to 2 pm. Home delivery of all items shall be encouraged 24×7 to minimise the movement of individuals outside their homes.
4) All construction activities/repair works including shops/establishments dealing with construction material, especially cement and steel, will be permitted outside containment zones.
5) Parks will be permitted to open from 5 am to 10 am for walking and jogging purposes in strict accordance with the Covid-appropriate behavior, but no group activities will be permitted.
7) Taxis and auto-rickshaws will be permitted to operate and can carry a maximum of two passengers.
8) In addition to already-operating government offices, the following government offices will be permitted to function with 50% of their staff: Agriculture and allied offices, PWD, Housing, RTOs, Cooperation, NABARD and offices of the Department of Revenue, Government of India.
9) Skill training pertaining to the health sector will be permitted.
10) Optical shops are permitted to function from 6 am to 2 pm.
11) Night curfew will continue to be imposed from 7 pm to 5 am.
12) There will be a weekend curfew from 7 pm, Friday, to 5 am, Monday.
13) Scheduled weddings can take place at home with up to 40 people.
14). Funerals will be allowed with a maximum of five people.