News

TRAIN COACH CATCHES FIRE IN RAILWAY WORKSHOP

HUBBALLI: An empty coach caught fire during the maintenance work at Railway Workshop in Hubballi at around 6:30 pm on Monday.

According to sources, sparks while carrying out welding may have come in contact with oil, thus causing fire.

On duty railway staff of the workshop rushed to the spot and doused the fire using fire extinguishers.

Fortunately, nobody was injured in the incident.

Please follow and like us:

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to top button
Close