Hubballi, July 20: A sudden gas leakage from a domestic gas pipeline near Karnataka Circle in Navanagar here triggered panic among residents on Monday morning.
A lot of gas leaked when the road work was going on and the air was filled with both dust and gas.
The pipeline supplies gas to houses round the clock. The local residents feel that the road work has damaged the pipeline.
The people were in great fear for quite some time. The fire brigade staff members arrived at the place and brought the situation under control.