News

GARMENTS SHOP GUTTED ON BROADWAY IN DURGADBAIL

HUBBALLI: A shop of readymade garments gutted in fire on Broadway near Durgadbail here in the wee hours of Thursday.

A short circuit is primarily believed to be the reason behind the fire, which gutted ‘Pockets,’ a readymade garments shop.

Fire brigades rushed to the spot and doused the flames.

Town police have registered a case in this regard and investigation is on.

Please follow and like us:

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to top button
Close